WORLD'S LARGEST WELL ORGANIZED UNIVERSAL SATANIC, CORRUPT BUST IN HISTORY



MY BlogS ABBA FATHER HAD ME WRITE:
I place this Cyber warming: this “Testimony” is only for viewer to view, not disfrigerate (take apart/change), copy paste, edit, mend, take ideas from for books, to use as a reason to take retaliation out on me or my grievances, movies or other entertainment. This testimony and all my blogs are of my owner ship only. All other parties may not pass on or use against me; it’s my testimony with the protection of Jesus as the author and my redeemer; deliverer of HIS promises, “enjoy viewing my story of God’s Grace and “hand” on my “nightmare” life and Victor of “HIS earthly good life” HE is rewarding me with. That YOU will all know is happening, because “this” part of my “testimony” of a “no life” with God will be over. Then, sing “hallelujah” for me please, praising Jesus, Our Lord for His faithfulness and putting an end to any neglected, oppressed life of Satan’s will for me and enabling me to Fly in the life that is “God’s will” for me.. Thank you. Amen

MY BlogS ABBA FATHER HAD ME WRITE:


2007: {CORRUPT PUT MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY DURING JOSHUA PAUL CUNNING AND JEFF TIME 2008, IN PORN UNDER APRIL ANGEL AGAPE.. THE title paragraph long: MY LIFE WITH AND WITH OUT GOD...............I CHOOSE LIFE THANK YOU, MADE IT ABOUT THEM, 10 YEARS LATER HAWAII WITH A CHARLIE TACKISHIMA IN ON 


          THE theft of my 3 babies whole story  

Beginning of Story
Satan came only in order to steal, kill and destroy US. Organized crime via cockfighting my own biological father Donald Walters, uncle Jr. Gaumond, the San Diego hell angels, cartel, all they were able to intimidate and/or pay off to help them, that included law and order; for we cant have organized crime without them in high places, like one Joshua paul cunning of San Diego who God used to be my only honest witness 2017, and the 2% God had me report who take advantage of less fortunate, while appearing to be helping like 2010 aka: Ron and Kathy Everett Gospel Mission, 2009 Roger and shar christie THC ministry, 2012 Dave at hill side manor in Sheridan, WY slum lords, pastors, doctors, mental health workers, senators, mayors, judges, and of the such illegally stole my babies 2000 and put my in a grocery cart to where it effected for the ugly in reuniting with them to this day.  God is good and I am blessed. He used me to be the witness as victim who survived to make the worlds largest bust or organized crime in history! halleluYah..thank YOU, abba for choosing me!! 
This is a true story
in 2000; conspired by “our” OWN BLOOD and he still has them..stolen again when I came to reunite 2014 by the “illegal” KING COUNTY LOOP that got sucked into the LIES….no legal system; just organized crime.
JONATHAN jOEL BARBER..THE SEATLE SLAYER  .. UNKNOWN TO ME...I was with Jonathan Barber, unknown to me “hired” by the DAgo Mob HA, etc. of the like Donald Ivester, Donald Walters, and Sandra Walters who knew what Jonathan meant in “code” when he tole her 1993 at a play park in El Cajon, Ca. now closed down “he is my “friend ’til the end”.

one day in the year of ’97 or “98. Our “meddling” neighbors “the Bagleys” gained my trust and I began to study God’s word with them and confide in what was going on in the home, with Jonathan. 1997~ish, An incident in Granet Falls with Jonathan beating me, to the point of my blood on his fists, my shirt, my face, the steering wheel, car door, hood….somebody called the police. I, stood up for Jonathan stating nothing happened, due to my blood on him they took him in. The Everett WA Court judge instantly gave him a restraining order to Not go back to me and the kids and/or have contact. 


whome420

on the cross next to Jesus
ABOUT ME? nothing to boast about IT'S ALL ABOUT GOD and me just being the salt and light to best of my understanding, knowledge, ability, and maturity in HIM, in a personal relationship with HIM, myself, and others

John 15:5 New International Version (NIV)
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 15:5

for GOD INSTRUCTS ME IN Proverbs 27:2 Contemporary English Version (CEV) * 2 Don’t brag about yourself—*
let others praise you.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+27:2&version=CEV

FOR ME LIFE IS ABOUT GOD AND JESUS.... I SEEK, SEEK, AND SEEK ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE. STILL, I fall short of HIS glory and Grace. I continue to seek and grow in character and personality OF HIM, less of me...I seek to increase my friendship with HIM, with self, others, and only have friendships of HIM.

John 15:15 New International Version (NIV) "JESUS CALLS ME HIS FRIEND. "
15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead," I have called you friends", for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+15:15

ENOUGH "ABOUT ME" .... I AM GOING TO SEEK GOD..
Jeremiah 29:13 New International Version (NIV)

13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+29:13

I am not a minister, Reverend, Spiritual leader, mentor, priest, nun or of the such, nor am I purposely trying to be a disciple. I am only who and what god made me to be in HIM. I am a witness and strive to be HIS salt and light.

I am a middle aged, orphaned, abandoned, oppressed, neglected, poor, disabled woman only sharing what I petition to GOD, as i seek GOD, and of what HE tells me. "Do not judge this book by it's shell/body or you will be fooled into thinking I am not disabled.....in the blood of Christ, I know I am not disabled in the spiritual aspect, but a moment of truth and reality medically, I am. AND

Pastors, Thank you, for letting me share the beginning rough, brief story of my roots and memories of and a bit more. I would like to pick it up from here, when inspired to do so again and finish it up with a part 2 another day. I don’t know, something to do….Put a little of me and where I consider any of my “roots” to begin, It is a healthy thing to do….????; lol, for me and my well being… lol  it , helps and please, correct me and/or reply with any thoughts…..and, especially, questions….We can’t afford misunderstandings, if we can help it…Internet, email, text…..causes a lot of communication issues and more….sad and yet, we all use and rely upon it… and , let it cause trouble.. Image result for images of gods promises
o Gracious God, Father of all thank you for your ‘TRUTH’ and for bringing your ‘LIGHT’ to all of this, and for blessing US abundantly and overflowing for Satan’s doings. Thank you for your vengeance upon “all” involved to this very day, for having favor on US innocent, and rising us in YOUR GLORY… Amen I expect from YOU, LORD for your ‘WORD’ says, I can…Bring them all to their knees for what they did to them children and me….as they confess your name as lord, Jesus Christ. For those whom want to be “Cains” may your will be done as it was to Cain….thank you for making me and “Able”. Hallelujah, is your name too…
Source: ~~~~The ‘theft’ of my 3 babies~~~~  

The ‘theft’ of my 3 babies (pt.10)

complete true story/testimony, links and moreSource: ~~~~The ‘theft’ of my 3 babies~~~~
READ complete true story/testimony, links and more
Source: ~~~~The ‘theft’ of my 3 babies~~~~
the ILLEGAL KING COUNTY LOOP SHERIFFS SATANIC WELL ORGANIZED LOOP BROKE MY RIBS, SAY "THEIR NAME TAGS TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE," (CAUSE IN AMERICA OUR CIVIL RIGHTS ARE TO ASK TO SEE 2 IDENTIFICATIONS OF THEM PRIOR TO DOING ANYTHING WITH THEM, BECAUSE THE PSYCO, SATANIC, CORRUPT, COMMUNISTS OF MY OWN BLOOD PLAY COPS AND OF THE LIKE...NOTHING BUT PLASTIC FAKES), DISLOCATED MY SHOULDERS, HAD A FIT CAUSE I MOVED, THEY WERE PSYCO COPS AND OF THE SUCH....DRUG ME ACROSS THE FREE WAY, HAD ME LIVING IN CONCRETE, HAD BUSINESSES CALL ME A NIGER AND NOT LET ME IN THEIR STORES, RESTAURANTS...  THAT WAS PEOPLE BEING PAID OFF BY DONALD WALTERS, JR. GAUMOND, CAUSE THEY ARE WHO GAVE DIFFENITION TO NIGER AND "IGNORANT" IS THEM...... AND, DONALD WALTERS DIDN'T LIKE HOW I CONFRONTED HIM AS AKA: SIERRA STARR...AS JOSHUA PAUL CUNNING KNOWS AND SAN DIEGO VICE AND OF THE LIKE..THE NAME GOD GAVE ME TO MOVE ON IN LIFE THAT THEY ALSO DISTORTED...
THE ENTIRE HERD OF THEM HAVE BEEN CAUGHT... IT'S THE FIRST WORLD WIDE UNIVERSAL WELL ORGANIZED, SATANIC, CORRUPT BUST EVER!! I GIVE THEM THANKS FOR MESSING WITH MY BABIES AND EGGS....GOD, OUR CREATOR COULD HAVE NEVER USED ME FOR HIS GLORY AND BEHALF, IF UGLY EVIL DOERS DIDNT MESS WITH MY KIDS.....
IF YOU FOLLOW THE SOURCES TO READ 
Source: ~~~~The ‘theft’ of my 3 babies~~~~  

The ‘theft’ of my 3 babies (pt.10) 


YOU'LL NOTICE THE ILLEGAL KING COUNTY LOOP LIBRARY EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS REPORTED FOR BEING WHO IS BREAKING THE CODES OF CONDUCT... THEY GHOST MY COMPUTER AND DEVICES AND ARE ILLEGALLY CONNECTED TO ILLEGAL DEVICES PUT IN ME ....  THEY SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER, THEY BEHAVE AS sAN dIEGO cENTRAL LIBRARY WORKERS JUST DID ME... COME UP TO ME., HARASS ME, THINK I EVEN HEAR THEM, TELLL ME I AM WHO IS DISTURBING OTHERS IN LIBRARY AS i HUM WHILE BLOGGING HI OR LOW... NO, I AM SURE i AM ABLE TO HUM IN LIBRARY HUM.... THEN, JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO THEY LIBRAIN WHO DID THIS AS i AM ON COMPUTER 214 WALKS AWAY SAYING HE'LL GET SECRITY AND OH HOW THEY HAVE CAMERAS..   SO, DO I IT'S AN ILLEGAL CAMERA THEY ARE CONNECTED TO ILLEGALLY AN ETERNAL CAMERA DONALD WALTERS AND OF THE CLAN PUT IN ME... AND, i asked politely "please dont have me have to add you toooo to my experiences i tell abba and www."  REMEMBER: SATANIST TEACH THAT "PLEASE" MEANS GUILTY, INSTEAD OF MANORS... 

24 thoughts on “~~~~The ‘theft’ of my 3 babies~~~~”


  1. DEDICATED TO: DONALD JOSEPH WALTERS ON MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE.......OF WALTERS HEATING AND AIR...BONITA, CA.  AGAIN, WHAT DO I HAVE TO OFFER A BABY? LOVE, MOTHER FUCKER..DID OUR CREATOR AND YOURSELF CATCH YOU? BLEW THE COCK FIGHTERS SATANIST UP OUT OF YOUR OWN PARANOIA... AGAIN, DAD, SO SAD.....just wanted to fight them with you as a father/daughter team... and, again donald what have you ever had to offer but your small dick in my baby mouths telling them to suck it like a bottle and what a drug addict their mom is...IS NOT!!! by the way...
  2. ALSO DEDICATED TO: HAAS IVESTER OF NATIONAL CITY Oliver's father who is a sex offender and child porn connections... as well, as my roots of the Gaumonds, etc..who by the way i do not claim... steve holly, that is why i say,"i have no family since you all stole them... i claim not one of you nor know you, but thank you for using me in my vulnerability time, to cash your checks off the dead ladies you said were paying you for work done, but had no ID to cash them and if I'd cash them as you spent it all at the casinos's punched me in the face, never let me know the truth, tried setting me up as the bank of America robber, stole my Uhaul I rented...2003, had and illue when i was turning Sherri Hill into CPS.





  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rEAL gOV AND their San Diego bug trap: 2019 RISE OF THE CHEROKEE'S "reeeekeeeekeeee" reekikiki

Movies REAL and alive with mutant roaches as them

Terrorists: Japan #1 problem to ALL;" even other Asians and/or Pacific Islanders