My experiences with EVILDOERS
MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN RENTING
IN THE FOLLOWING PIX IS A dangerous, predator, HU-MAN NAMED kenny hennry aka:black Jew in downtown san diego..2018 to present; aka: Miame Black in Florida WHO goes around to woman shelters and of the such illelly hussleing selling cigerattes, then he advertises having a room for rent $300.00 a month
Then, it turns into a "bed" for $300.00 a month he has as a bunk set up cost for each..$200.00 deposit, $15. a month for utilities, $100.00 for food he will cook in a one bedroom small appartment that he tells the landlord he has the bunks for his grand kids...he uses the "being only black' renter as why they may pic on him as a renter as he claims.
.my playground built illegally on my vagina great thanks Donald Walters, Sandra Walters, Jr. GAumond, Haas Ivester, aka:hawkeye Clyde Eddleman, Kevin Hill and many of the world's largest Organized crime of my own blood roots who had to kill Joe aka: 8181 Oliver and steal our son and our inheritance 19947 when they went professional "hell Angel " el cajon club house
Kenny Henry Doing his one gig selling cigarettes. gives San Diego woman center problems, he stole my rent, deposit money, he is who I identified Easter Sunday to Sam at alpha project, as who terrified me who I saw and heard what he and a girl Jessica plan and do to their victims, associates, to a woman named Lark and others..who keep their mouth shut and protect him.
my biological sister Karen Susane Walters-Hall dob: 11.25.73 who had 3 children for me by using my eggs with Erik Hall and my 3 stolen sons for her satanic wedding and of the such alllll unknown to me! she is one of the green river killers...witnessed the 'state' of mind and drugsed out, they had a female, 69yr.old, named Lark: because, Karen was more than happy to drive me there where I was renting a bed and get some of my belongings so Sandy our birth mom can keep it at her "staged" place for me...in C.V., CA approx. March 3, 2019 or so:
for Abba told me clearly, "pack an ermagancy bag, put remaining items at Sandy's, and get ready to FLEE from these dangerous people Jessica, Kenny and his associates that protect him that are homeless, in shelters, his victims and friends..not enemies... " as it was i fled Msarch 7, 2019 and raaaannnnnnnnn!
Yes, I am really the queen of the Univerese. The corrupt are my roots, they did steal my 3 son's 2002 to this day....anyone have an issue with me being CIA's and of the suchs DAWG go to them.... submit your complaint to them, lol sorry, our creator also used me to shine light on corrupt cia, fbi, and of all the like..National City Police who caried me like a pig 2003 on a poll when i called to "just" report my car stolen..5 days later woke up in mental ward "paradise valley hospital" WTH?
Predators on those, Just needing a safe room or bed to rent in poverty.
altert #cia #secretservice #ATF #VICE #CNN #GLOBALNEWS #CURRUPT #SATANICS #SEXOFFENDERS
also: fyi
I made several home visits to Sandy Walters, Karen Hall's, Steve with Anderson's plumbing Bonita, ca, Kevin and Sherri Hills, Rudy Arcinagia's, Paradise Valley Hospital... THEY WERE ALL AS NICE AS EACH PIE... nope, not scary to my face....jut behind the curtains and hidden cameras.
She was only used as a vessel to give birth to me, not raise me... and all they did was prove our creator's word to be right :
Psalm 23
IN THE FOLLOWING PIX IS A dangerous, predator, HU-MAN NAMED kenny hennry aka:black Jew in downtown san diego..2018 to present; aka: Miame Black in Florida WHO goes around to woman shelters and of the such illelly hussleing selling cigerattes, then he advertises having a room for rent $300.00 a month
Then, it turns into a "bed" for $300.00 a month he has as a bunk set up cost for each..$200.00 deposit, $15. a month for utilities, $100.00 for food he will cook in a one bedroom small appartment that he tells the landlord he has the bunks for his grand kids...he uses the "being only black' renter as why they may pic on him as a renter as he claims.
.my playground built illegally on my vagina great thanks Donald Walters, Sandra Walters, Jr. GAumond, Haas Ivester, aka:hawkeye Clyde Eddleman, Kevin Hill and many of the world's largest Organized crime of my own blood roots who had to kill Joe aka: 8181 Oliver and steal our son and our inheritance 19947 when they went professional "hell Angel " el cajon club house
Kenny Henry Doing his one gig selling cigarettes. gives San Diego woman center problems, he stole my rent, deposit money, he is who I identified Easter Sunday to Sam at alpha project, as who terrified me who I saw and heard what he and a girl Jessica plan and do to their victims, associates, to a woman named Lark and others..who keep their mouth shut and protect him.
for Abba told me clearly, "pack an ermagancy bag, put remaining items at Sandy's, and get ready to FLEE from these dangerous people Jessica, Kenny and his associates that protect him that are homeless, in shelters, his victims and friends..not enemies... " as it was i fled Msarch 7, 2019 and raaaannnnnnnnn!
Kenny Henry and a woman yelling about if i am filming his dangerous motives really are or not.. another corner of San Diego he believes he runs, owns, is a predator at, as he"appears" to be just hanging out.
Kenny Henry, aka: black jew, Miami black, sells cigs, heroin, crystal, loan shark, prostitution with the girls, sells vehicles, rents beds $300 $15 utilities, $200 deposit, really a hussel and victimized girls..I'm no victim..he stole my money.. I was terrified as a renter..I witnessed his plots and plans for SD woman center and the woman he brings in
Kenny Henry records.. cassette..he intimidated woman and dared them to talk at bus.stop at SDRM.
he gave his signature in taking my $510.- March rent 2019.. dangerous from 1st night..I terrified, ran.. got safe
Kenny Henry in turquoise shirt in photos..and shorts..
I was scared.. he's on his phone upset I'm taking his photo.
I called security and walked home. hope this finds you well. That Kenny Henry aka; black Jew = predator and more of the like is plotting bad for me, drove by yelling and turning around in the black junk car he has for sell and drives around in... with i believe to be Jessica or some other white girl as passenger. When he saw I had my phone out to take photo, he stepped on gas and left.
16th and commercial crossing area: approx ACCORDING TO KENNY HENRY, i AM A BITCH...AS HE BLURTS AS I AM WALKING IN COMMUNITY...but, he didn't say one word when i identified him in his face to Security Easter morning... when he came to where I live! I relied to his calling me a bitch.."ya, love how Vice uses me? Red and White!!! Queen Dago!" I am not really red and white those are the corrupt colors of Hell Angels and Our Creator used me to expose HIS light on them.. after all didn't they anal fuck us all???? and, blame it on me...?
I reported
Yes, I am really the queen of the Univerese. The corrupt are my roots, they did steal my 3 son's 2002 to this day....anyone have an issue with me being CIA's and of the suchs DAWG go to them.... submit your complaint to them, lol sorry, our creator also used me to shine light on corrupt cia, fbi, and of all the like..National City Police who caried me like a pig 2003 on a poll when i called to "just" report my car stolen..5 days later woke up in mental ward "paradise valley hospital" WTH?
Predators on those, Just needing a safe room or bed to rent in poverty.
altert #cia #secretservice #ATF #VICE #CNN #GLOBALNEWS #CURRUPT #SATANICS #SEXOFFENDERS
also: fyi
I made several home visits to Sandy Walters, Karen Hall's, Steve with Anderson's plumbing Bonita, ca, Kevin and Sherri Hills, Rudy Arcinagia's, Paradise Valley Hospital... THEY WERE ALL AS NICE AS EACH PIE... nope, not scary to my face....jut behind the curtains and hidden cameras.
She was only used as a vessel to give birth to me, not raise me... and all they did was prove our creator's word to be right :
Proverbs 16:7 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
7 When people live to please the Lord, even their enemies will be at peace with them.
I will sit and eat in peace with my enemies~ HIS ENEMIES ARE MY ENEMIES. HENCE he IS MY FRIENDPsalm 23
A psalm of David.
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.
I solemnly swear: this is the truth, the whole truth and the illegal eternal cameras and devices they illegally planted in me..they+corrupt, sandy and donald walters and of their compadres..swinger associations.. shout out for : kevin Loader!!! our parents swung together??? They put you and others in their illegal Army of corrupt and MT. Helena, MT? 1993.. God saw... and he used me to FREE many of you... I am sorry for what you and many others endured for me... yes, I love you as a friend, brother in Christ and the others.... "Glory to Abba and it's all HIS, not ours..."
SITE:





REPORTS by anonymous homeless woman shared with me: Highly dangerous predator kENNY hENRY also TROLLs San Diego Central library, goes up to them reading minding own business asking if they need a room to rent..He uses same MO
ReplyDelete