1940 terrorist and it's 2019 WTF?

They are presedent Trump who has time to go to go hick town Arlington wa  And clients Gandhi a d others 1993 caught buggn me n us on top
    Now one of their dead mutated slaves are parked 1 fake city of sd water 319933 license plate.. they are who shut doors of wells fargo on me in Saramento, CA Nov. ish 2018 live!!  a week of that shit, then in their terrorist Mental hospital Ptients rights got me out of.. and home I went.. 
  my chin with my flesh: me after military intelligence Oliver Joseph Reno Ivester of the US navy my real husband who is not dead after all.. mutated me back and into CIA cyborg after Terrorist had my husband murder me at La Jolla Mormon church 2003. A dermatoligist on Bunker Hill Pacific Beach, Ca was seeing me for wart on foot, pre cancer, and a blu light.. then, because she's really a dead waxie for the gandi in prison on waxie she forgot I had an appointment, she is really closed, she got hostile with me, accusing me of being hostile with her staff as Andi Bell of Sheridan , WY therapy they were, too said. 2012 ish

this is the Allied Security guy terrorist who wathes over the suage lake, photos it.. really staking me, too.. I got a pic of him.
 Since, 2008 I have been a loyal legal sincere advocate with NORML and believing I hear ABBA say it is his tree of life... for legalizing marijuana in USA. I am not a criminal so didn't work our for me in TEXAS not legal or Wyoming.. but, Washington, hawaii and cali YES.. and, many others...   long long time too washington and organ like way back in 60's or so.. Today, you view a current legal DR. recommended license I have. We don't need it cause its legal for recreational and all.. but, sincere want their medical rights and perks come with it IF one is in the laws given: growing rights, police protection, amount to carry, and as SD Vice joshua paul cunning teaches me 2008 in public discretely, since it's our medication!!!!!!! the terrrorists are attempting to SCARE me cuz that is what they like as they cut your legs off, put one on fire, rape them... gandhi and others already 205 miles below Hawaii Big Island since 1993, uding virtual reality game and military idead for dead in combat for theri rapes, murders taking over my husband and many others propertis, having us as slaves. and they even mutate and use it for ants and such to build quickly and hope to hide their trails.. So, they find it necessary to bother me.. in a  world that really should only be me we see living unless animals were really living without them mutated into them too..  they try puting me in mental hospital stating I am crazy.. my bunkie is Gandhi as a 25 yer old girl he murdered, that was bunkine in another body at san diego rescue mission since my move home..    she finds me to be an issue for her.. I am mental. I talk to loud and to myself and I speak to GOD! I wiggle and twitch to much... A dead walking zombie in a few past films in public.. Strangers to me I dont interact with  and try not to..they harrass me.. it's on film and dare me stand up for self, get loud....defensive..  report them... 

 they keep a mirror from me thru life..









Emails of many to alpha projects just like but worse than SDRM in other blog....  Rene an alpha project volunteer is one of the Liberians at sdcentral library hacking into my devices and such..   she has an issue with me bleaching for alpha projects..   licens plate of probably many stolen idenity of real rene murdered body...   CALIFORNIA PALTE rene 86 (RIGHT Now, but I am the problem...i may have my bed at risk if I don't conforn where I dont do anything any way, but share about all this with no issues... but, gandhi and many are guilty on other side and hahahahahahah knows of you, but you not them.. 

emails to alpha 

 hope this finds you well. That Kenny Henry aka; black Jew = predator and more of the like is plotting bad for me, drove by yelling and turning around in the black junk car he has for sell and drives around in... with i believe to be Jessica or some other white girl as passenger. When he saw I had my phone out to take photo, he stepped on gas and left. 

16th and commercial crossing area: approx

I reported to Ernie alpha security at gate and Evan.

Unfortunately my phone is dead thru the day



Thanks,

Me again

God just told me, "Well, my beloved it's not good that Kenny Henry and others of the like are harassing and plotting against you, but trust ME, GOD now, he and they will get very sloppy...just as they already showed you in a movie where they called the girl ' cupcake', and the criminal got sloppy and she brought him in."

😂Thanks be to Abba Father's voice... Glory is all His!!!! I love you, Yah "much". 😂

A special thank you for: #donaldWalters #hawkeye Haas' son (child thieves and sex offenders and black market porn.. Louis Eugene gaumond jr., Donald Duffy, James Crawley, Earlier and Keith Anderson with Anderson plumbing, Adriana Smith, Brian Smith satanic ??? too) from National City #scrapDisosal "blessed by the Devil" as Maria from El Salvador taught me was happening 2008, as she was an abusive land Lord off Euclid avenueve. 



please photos of 244 G st CV CA of the adress for my Real ID and where I last saw remains of mutated Sandra walters, Karen Hall, Harley, Ocean and Brody..  1980's big radiation and mutation out brake thru my family.. ate their brains and the brains of my dead body..but, something about me being mutated too and original safe since 1986ish BE SAFE... love to our real mothers of aBba's creation and flesh and fathers..

IMG_20190715_082224[1].jpg
IMG_20190715_084638[1].jpg
IMG_20190715_081943[1].jpg
2785_unknown_4-768px.jpg
C99iICWVwAEs_CZ.jpg  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.
Cain, Kelly, Bob co founder

TERRORISTS: The Tripartite Pact is signed by Germany, Italy, and Japan



CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.

cain, kelly, bob co founder

your staff angel, shantel  1st shgift denied me bleeching and volunteering today and my speaking with kelly and kyle of being late. it was 10:30.. they harrassed me, bullies, told me to late to help clean they already moped.. it dries and clean up is until 13:00 hundred hours. they hack computer I am on 234 too k its number of as if I wouldnt know.. but kept one;s they are on there..

wouldnt let kyle give me permission told me to come back thuresday..  same japanese terrorists in dead of who is on my birth cerififcate and photos on 1st ave 1966 for holidays... and what not...  

MRI of feet and ankles proved I am a driod, and or of the like..   B"randon lee lived and runs my program and compter. I am CIA usa military property. Terorists...   only of them.. in dead bodies all my life.. but I am a droid with all evidence.. computer 233 and 235 have new trrorists to hack in.. their ips addresses connect to the illegal devices in me and my devices.. but they know. San dieog ca... 



CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.

currently at san Diego central library Monday 7.22.19 the Japanese terrorists on my birth certificate in other mutated dead bodies are attempt[ting to harass me and upset me at library as in skyway library and accuse me of being out of code of conduct as they gather around computers and visit as if having a party.. try hacking and tripping my computer system in my cyborg self, talk on phone, call me names to security, do as they want as their ip addresses get caught attached to my body and air waves connected to every saniol trail they leave 

cyber communication criminals caught in library off euclid ave 2008, hilo hi library 2009-2010, my laptop 2010-2013, sheridan wy library library in Spring valley fosters that belongs to my husband concerning their dead terrorists droid selves 12 years later in skyway about me not returning a book 2003... 2014 their game in skyway hahaha live face book only .. a government CIA homeland security site for this... Skyway library, chula vista library, euclid ave market st library, dover nh library, stanwood wa library, seattle library, renton library king county library



Great gratitude...  abba's wife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rEAL gOV AND their San Diego bug trap: 2019 RISE OF THE CHEROKEE'S "reeeekeeeekeeee" reekikiki

Movies REAL and alive with mutant roaches as them

Terrorists: Japan #1 problem to ALL;" even other Asians and/or Pacific Islanders