notes to MY FRIENDS
HOly FAther of Nazareth, may it be you who guides my hands and what they share and type, not "I"... I am of nothingness without you leading me in the way to you and righteousness... Sometimes we play "follow your daughter," instead of, "follow our Father, our Brother.." lol
Abba, remember? it is you who is my only bestest friend ever... mmmmmmm u haaaa.
Hi, FBI of San Diego, CA I am Carol M. Barber birth name Carol Marie Walters of Bonita, CA with Donald J. Walters and Sandra F. Walters on my live birth certificate as parents to me, D.O.B. 01/08/1966. This is all I know: I went to San Diego ATF in 1992 and Donald Walters has been taking retaliation out on me, since: stealing my 3 son's 18 years ago, and being of the Satanic Cock fighters of National City, CA and T.J., Mexico. Some gun deal with a Barago in 1992. I married a Jonathan Barber they set me up with and moved to Dover, N.H., 1994.
I have not once ever spent my life coming to any of you to "tell" on anyone, but only to be a part of, as it seems to be who God made me to be. I also sought to be a TCH Minister as a Roger Christie in Hilo, Hawaii and was told "No," by FBI that his operation was not legal. Hence, a FBI Randy and a Clinton Z., of Hawaii FBI 2009-2010 allowed me to be a part of proving Roger was a fake minister that I even consulted with prior to going 2.2.2009 as he lead me to believe I was able to go and be in an internship in his THC Ministry. Evidently, me writing my autobiography 2007 while with a Thomas John Trier that was also set up to sexually assault me, and point me out as Donald Walters daughter in TJ Mexico 2007 ish.
At that time a Christina of a So. Bay drug court off Palm Ave with a Tony who ran it that I am an alumina of 2006 date of graduation pointed me in the direction to go speak with San Diego Vice about possibly working with them and with San Diego DEA. Well, DEA gave me an interview at Sea Port Village in public 2007 ish and told me I would have to get a job. Due to my stress and inability to articulate right at times I stressed. From what I understand my book "my life with and without god....i choose life thank you.." was put in pornography by Donald Walters as he continues to take retaliation out on me keeping me in housing crisis and playing some satanic game with me as he blamed me for whatever attention my writings brought him. I never knew.
Anyway, I have been single with Jesus for 11 years faithfully being of Integrity only asking to be gently correct if and when wrong, because I am not living or sharing and/or yelling out since 2009 and/or nor did I go to college for criminal justices, be on Hilo, Hawaii 2009-2010 neighborhood watch to cause any havoc, pain, chaos, destruction, or death to anyone, place or thing. I have only been attempting to mother my communities and believe that by using my mouth to help self, God will and those of HIM will help me up.
My 3 sons have been stolen to this day that I learned they have in their Army Joseph Donald Walter/Barber, Jon Christian Barber, and Nathan Joel Barber who are now adults. I am embarrassed and am home in San Diego to plug in IF you'll have me. I am still in housing crisis. Please make it possible for me to have a place I may call home and assist me in plugging into our community properly with those of integrity. What is with a Joshua Cunning?
On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 1:35 PM carol walters
Federal Bureau of Investigation
10385 Vista Sorrento Pkwy, San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 320-1800
https://g.co/kgs/u32Ecf
;abe;s
Amendments, America, Anderson's plumbing, ATF, best daddy porno queen, bestie, bible Torah, cannibalism, captain america, Carol Magers, CIA, civil rights, COCKFIGHTING, consequences, COOKIES, creator, creature, DMV, DRAG QUEEN, drug sales, Europe, faa.gov, facebook, FBI, fear, feed the needy, freedom, global, GOLDEN ACORN CASINO, Good news Friday, GUNS AND ROSES, harmony, Hawaii, HEBREW, heroin, HISTORY, homeless, horoscopes, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, INTEGRITY, JERUSALEM, kids, Licence plates, Live, mental health, mexico, money, motorcycle clubs, NASA, opportunity, oppression, ORBIT, palm reading, porno, predators, prostitution, psyco cops, respect, rise, rUSSIA, satanic, SECRET SERVICE, sex offenders, sunets, Sunrise, super hero, TORAH, USA, USnAVY, Vans, witchcraft, youtube
Comments
Post a Comment