i AM.....................
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.
Tales from San Diego
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Romans 12:17-19 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
17 If someone does wrong to you, do not pay him back by doing wrong to him. Try to do what everyone thinks is right. 18 Do your best to live in peace with everyone. 19 My friends, do not try to punish others when they wrong you. Wait for God to punish them with his anger. It is written: “I am the One who punishes; I will pay people back,”[a] says the Lord.
Footnotes: 12:19 “I . . . back” Quotation from Deuteronomy 32:35.
Deuteronomy 32:35 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
35 I will punish those who do wrong. I will repay them.
Sometime their foot will slip.
Their day of trouble is near.
And their punishment will come quickly.”
Romans 12:19 ICB
My friends, do not try to punish others when they wrong you. Wait for God to punish them with his anger. It is written: “I am the One who punishes; I will pay people back,” says the Lord.
ICB: International Children’s Bible
Human Relations Commission 1200 Third Ave. (link is external) , Ninth Floor San Diego, CA 92101 Phone: 619-236-6420 Fax: 619-236-7344 hrc@sandiego.gov remember real government FAKE ADDRESS ETC FOR TERRORIST DON $ JR GAUMOND AND WALTERS.. AS ALWAYS AND THEY GO TO IT THINK THEY GOT THE REAL GOV HIMANS OR BOTS BUT WOULD ONLY BE BOTS OR FINDS NOBODY LIKE VICTIM RESCORCE ADDRESS.. AMBER ALERT ALL BRANCHES NOT REALLY EXIST IN 2019 REAL LIVE IN SKY LIKE MOVIE STAR TROOPERS AND IBOT HAD NO INFO AND HAS NO INFO OR SEX SHOW FOR YOU .. OR ANY.. STAKER SEX ADDICTED FAJE C== Separate labels by commas 3RD WORLD WAR , a.tmp file , aftermath , AFTERNOON. , aged , Alaska , all , alpha rojects , amazon , ambassador france , ambassador of Russia , ambassajavascript:void(0);dor of turkey , amber alert , Amendments , America , america's most wanted , amimal planer , ANALYTICS , Anderson's plumbing , anniversary , Apes , artifacts , astronauts , ATF , Atlantas , atomic bomb , Awa...
The Walking Dead American television series 8.3/10 IMDb 8.6/10 TV.com 80% Rotten Tomatoes 95% liked this TV show Google users Description Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the months and years that follow a zombie apocalypse. Led by former police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure … MORE First episode date : October 31, 2010 Production location : Georgia Spin-off : Fear the Walking Dead Networks : AMC , Fox Broadcasting Company , AMC Networks American Horror Story American television series 8.1/10 IMDb 8.6/10 TV.com 76% Rotten Tomatoes 95% liked this TV show Google users Description "American Horror Story" was created by the c...
"revelation from Jesus Christ" " and, German's too," says the Lord Psalm 56:11-13 International Children’s Bible (ICB) 11 I trust in God. I will not be afraid. What can people do to me? 12 God, I must keep my promises to you. I will give you my offerings to thank you. 13 You have saved me from death. You have kept me from being defeated. So I will walk with God in light among the living. USA TODAY LIVE SAN DIEGO 7.22.19 TERRORISTS IN DEAD MILITARY USE OF BODIES...MUTATION OF EVOLVED REPTILES, BUGS ETC...ON MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN DEAD SANDRA GAUMOND AND DONALDS BODIES AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS... 1.8.1966..THEY KILLED BRUCE lEE, KING OF HAWAII.. THEY HELD BRANDON LEE HOSTAGE SINCE AND HAVE HIM AS DEAD. HE IS MY HUSBAND AND FATHER TO MY CHILDREN.. 3 AND MORE.. KEPT SECRET TO ME 53 YEARS.. THEY JAPANESE FOR REAL LIKE 500 YEARS OLD OR SO.. AKA: CHA...
Comments
Post a Comment