terrorist Gandhi
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.
As they masacured San Diego Rescue Mission once upon a time and 2019 is going to rise life in San Diego, CA because they stalk me and are Gandhi 1993 san digo drug gun big bust in the one's dead bodies on my birth certif. used amry 1940 world war 11 virtual reality game, mutation, and does what military usa does with dead in making them combat soliers.
Thank you, Thomas. The holy spirit has purpose for putting me in that room and I do practice patience and forgiveness as He had you suggest. Also I use it as opportunity to spiritually mature in Him. But, I'm human and am effected.
I am at Dr right now due to my own acute/chronic illnesses, to set up a psych evaluation, for anxiety medication to help with this stress I'm experiencing with Margo, roommate harassment, and more. I'm responsible for self and pro-active in asking for help.
Have a holy spirit filed day, thanks for your kind email,
Carol Barber
On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 07:26
Thanks for the update. Your roommate situation sounds difficult, sorry to hear that. If there was a positive to come from the situation, it is an opportunity to practice patience and forgiveness, over and over again. And that’s difficult to do, but there is much blessing to be found in doing so. The fifth floor is a wonderful program as well, I think you would enjoy it too.
Hope you have a great week.
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 8:19 AM
I meant Luke 10:16 not 10:14
On Sun, Jan 20, 2019, 08:10 :
Thanks again for your help to be on 6th floor at 2nd Ave T.H. I love it here.
God put me as a bunkie with a Margo who Satan uses to offend me, that I constantly have to communicate with my case manager David about and a Tina who is a roommate.
It's soul crushing and as Abba Father's word says"who can bare a crushed spirit?" I don't even interact with them and am still attacked.
Pastor Michael was a witness to Margo's attacks yesterday morning and supposedly wrote a report. He said I may use him as a witness.
God had me use Luke 10:14 with her: what she does to me, she does to him and who sent him. It effects my mental well-being and I am going to see Hanna to help me stay above it.
Michelle invited me to 5th floor. I'm praying about it.
Thanks again for your time and help,
one of my emails of harassment I ha to write all employees of SAn Diego rescue mission as I stayed their 300 a month for a bed space... all of them of the one's arrested 1993 San diego barrago gun deal.. barrago was a soccer player, not owner.. i ought to be only life here at home, but they had to follow me home out of skyway, WA whre they chose
🤣 Using "I heard this" as you suggested at dorm meeting is what I do
I've been practising it for long time. It's not always received by others. Thanks for dancing the dance of clear communication with me. Refreshing .
At dermatologist now.. have a holy spirit filed day
Yes "peace"
Thanks
I learned a lot about cyberspace protection in criminal justice and use it since.
FYI: I don't address Margo as a habit and didn't this weekend as we agreed on Friday 
I have found however, that I automatically say excuse me to all..she was one I said it to .it was interesting to learn
Is what I hear you suggest is: even with staff there on a Margo harassment... don't rebuke Satan working in her harassment towards me
I believe it's God's instructions to, but I can do it in a more creative, silent way... It goes against the understanding i have of His word, but I hear Him teaching me thru your suggestions. Of course, The evil one (Satan) gets upset when rebuked...
May God give me softness, silence and better way to rebuke. Cuz. I believed I was doing what He told me to say.
Appreciate the help to spiritually mature and be a better instrument for Him.
May God reward you for spiritual solutions.
Thanks again for your help and time,
Hi Carol,
I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts on matters at 2Ave and your reflections.
I want to encourage you to continue to care well for yourself and write out true things, tap to exercise your brain, and practice good self-talk (“I am safe here”). These things may even prove more helpful for you than writing emails!
I appreciate the confidentiality notice of your emails, as it is included in mine. Know that they are confidential.
One last note, it may help your situation to not address Margo apart from “hi,” “excuse me,” and “have a good day.” If you find yourself saying “accuser” or “troublemaker” or “bully” it may just fuel the fire of the situation. Hope that is encouraging!
Peace,
David Liestman
Client Advocate
2nd Ave Transitional Housing
Email: dliestman@sdrescue.org Office: 619-819-1787 Cell: 661-496-2518 Google Voice: 619-363-5273 |
|
Do clients who work answering phones and/or computers for SDRM have access to listen in on our calls and/or view our emails?
My phone told me a 3rd party was in on a call I made to Thomas with 30 day shelter approx last week and put my phone in safe mode. I know staff can and may; I'm asking about clients, not staff.
Thanks,
|
this fence a regular looking p-erson, nno uniforn is going to be cutting these national rent a fence signs down from a hazord waste lake they have protected and alpha projects for homeless at after being flooded last year at that!
Greetings and salutations, David;
How the Lord spoke to me today in His support of life and previous e-mails sent to you:
Proverbs 28
28 The wicked are afraid of everything, but those who live right are as brave as lions.
9 When people do not listen to God’s teachings, he does not listen to their prayers.
10 Those who plan to hurt good people will fall into their own traps, but good things will happen to those who are good.
18 Honest people will be safe, but dishonest people will be ruined.
20 People who can be trusted will have many blessings, but those who are just trying to get rich in a hurry will be punished.
23 Correct someone, and later they will thank you. That is much better than just saying something to be nice.
26 It is foolish to be too confident. Those who ask for advice are wise and will escape disaster.
27 Whoever gives to the poor will have plenty. Whoever refuses to help them will get nothing but curses.
In prayer God told me to share His words with you: better His words than mine. True.....
Also, this verse He gave in how low of people my roots of corrupt found and find to do bad to me all my life; Proverbs 28:21
It is not good for a judge to take sides. But some will sin for just a piece of bread.
Today is the day the Lord has made. Let's rejoice and be glad in it. Satan, stay away and under our feet: for we are Jesus' property 
Thanks,
Carol Barber
David L. Hope this finds you well.
My soul is crushed..my heart cries Abba Father HELP! GREATER is HE that's in me, than HE of this world!
I shared previous email that I sent you with Amanda about Margo harassment. As I told her ,"my nor any other clients well-being or stay here ought to be intimated by other client's,as mine is by Margo daily, since I have been here.
I'm in tears. My spirit is crushed. It's not flesh and blood I fight against: it's the enemy working through Margo, as he does.
I walk in the agreements we make in me being in solutions to the "T," David and not the problem. I am... and it's Abba Father's instructions I listen to and act upon.
If, sdrescue mission finds fault for me to not stay, then so be it, but let my suffering be for righteousness and not sin. I've had to dust my feet and leave many places/town's who didn't accept me all my life, as His word says in Matthew..as HE did, too.
As Paul wrote in Ephesians 3 " God chose me, yet I'm the lest important of His children.
I live to please Him, not the enemy. No person, place or thing has to do with the plans He has for me, nor do I for another: plans I can hope for, a future.
Integrity of Him is all I have to do and be; I have nothing and nobody else. It's what I have been with you and sdrescue mission as a whole. I honestly don't know what more I can do: I'm already doing my best, just to increase my best to better: all the days of my life in body on earth.
As I shared last week, I feel like I'm having mini strokes, going to have a seizure, am suffering badly from fibromyalgia, over active bladder and my disabilities as a whole: I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown, as enemies harassment through Margo probably hopes for me. Tho. I'm shaking, I remain in Him rooted.
If taking "supplement" as you asked if I'd be willing to do is offensive to sdrescue mission and they'd prefer I leave; let it be kept confidential and please don't throw me out into the street. But assist me in finding place to move forward at where I'll be safe and able to use alteration/natural medicine god provides; from Turkey, foods, yogurt, spices, herbs and much more.
Currently, I'm on picnic with God at I.B. pier. see pic included.
then, I'm off to get nails done and back to sdrescue mission.
It's a beautiful Sunday. Unfortunately, their farmer's market is on Fridays: my mistake.
I am meditating on His promises and breathing as I spend my special time with Him; whom is all I have.
Thanks for your precious time, as well on the petty harassment issues I come to you with, as asked by you to do and instructed to me by Abba Father, Himself,
Carol Barber
On Sun, Jan 27, 2019, 07:35 God had me leave you a VM to your cellphone and email you about Margo harassment: accuser of lies.
7:15 ish A.M. SUNDAY:
I passed Margo on my way to get coffee.i set my purse on table and got coffee provided. I touched nothing but coffees handle to pump coffee.
Margo went to Amanda and accused me of touching her stuff! There was a spoon and coffee thing for other coffee maker, but I touched nothing.
Amanda came out. I told her I touched nothing, watch film YOU have Cameras.. I rebuked spirit of accuser and lies right there in speaking with Amanda right there.
I went outside to smoke cigarettes, call and email you immediately, as Abba Father instructed me.
Thanks again,
Assistance needed again...not for patients rights... Nov. 2018 I aka; carol marie Barber called you from Sacramento, cA some mental hospital terrorist had me in on my move back home to san diego. The theft of my 3 babies, listen to me my name is Charity lyrics.. I am currently at Alpha Projects, was at SDRM, tried renting a bed from a Kenny Henry aka" black jew a predator bothered racheals woman center.... Well, the terrorists are of gandhi who since 1940 world war 11 has used military usa army virutal reality game, and mutation, and usa mitlitary use for dead ideas with nerves active for combat... 1993 ghandi and many were busted san diego, ca borrago a soccer player not owner... in a drug, gun, terrorists set up on america and the universe for world war 111... they are becoming hostile at alpha project as STAFF and clients I am identifing as victims of the busted group that have been in other bodies thru my life following me around.... I am being told that if I want my bed I better keep a library, indoor voice and I am just me, and they are rude loud, they harrass of all laws of.. they are attempting the same things as hahaha live FB 2014-2018 in sky way wa where I was when Abba had me writy THE THEFT OF MY 3 BABIES
i AM NOT AOLOWED TO SPEAK OF HOW i AM A CYBORG FOR TEH CIA AND OF MY LI8FE ADVENTURES.. FOR THE BARRAGO THINGS WAS SUPPOSEDLY SOME HOW MY FAULT, BUT MILITARY INELEGANCE HAS HAD ME A CYBORG prior to age 18, i've been in that much danger... the military has me safe some where and like on startroopers the movie when he gets hurt. My husband is aKa" tom cruise, johnny depp, brandonn lee and others they have had be their slave. I volunteer for alpha in many ways. but no, i do not want the bed bad enough to be as a hostage and controled when I am not a prisoner of dead wazies being played by gross ancient gandi and such 250 miles below in hilo hawaii Big Island. They are attempting to have me out side in their ARMY as they thought they were doing in illegal king county loop... they are always "going to see you tomorrow. next time, " and on and on. truth is since my moving home last 8.1.18 from Greentree sex offending apartments.. they hack my devices, they try setting me up to hit, hide, kill again as they did 2003. THEY ARE SEXUALLY ADDICTED TO ME! back to their SHE TALKS TO MUCH...
i MADE A SPECIAL VISIT TO Fhc THAT MY HUSBAND AND i OWN.. and, no I have no mental issues, not off, or out of place, may get excitable as a person speaking, but no they are harassing her.. PREDATORS, sociopaths, what hanable lector would eat to protect Clare.. 53 year of my life, 65 of brandon's.. sandra gaumond and donald walters were already dead upon my birth that gandhi and or of the such murdered and did the above with, playing them as my parents. their victims is who they did their crimes in..and, took over their identies....lives....
I am sorry I havent been incontact but I am here on foot adressing me health and relaxing, I ride the bus out of choice but do have a drivers license.. they want to know who my doctor is, Do I have copies of my MRI CT to prove to them I am a cyborg. Deny me bleaching, harrass me as violent, zombies with no reason... their victims brains are either gone or fried....
rember : alert san diego VICE joji mangubat, joshua paul cunning scott cunning's son of construction... remember todd morgan whos dad designed sea port villiage... any way, they said, "no they didnt want me to leave. I may keep my bed." want me to explian how an mri proves I am a cyborg.. want to be terrorists in America.. they already know. they believed they had my husband hidden to me do this to me for them in retaliation..... he is who has me safe in milirary intellegance confidential... even to me this decoy cyborg.. louises from racheals woman center was staking me up in hillcrest today.....she got nervous drove right by. Im identifying one's of offensies who were arrested sheridan wy 2012-2014 computer 224 is hacking me big time and others at central librarty.......why all they t ypos gtg
the dead staking me with gandhi and others playing them in virtual reality game intended for USA army, and mutation, and military ideas for the dead.. using them for combat. to protect our county.
coming at me hard.. all same behind the mic, the virtual reality game.. ever since born 1st ave chula vista after 18th stanational city..
Labels
Separate labels by commas
3RD WORLD WAR, aftermath, all, amazon, amber alert, Amendments, America, ANALYTICS, Anderson's plumbing, anniversary, Apes, artifacts, ATF, Atlantas, atomic bomb, Award winning, Aztex, bad behaviors, batman, Battered Woman's, Be afraid, behavior, bermuda triangle, best daddy porno queen, bestie, Beware, bible Torah, big island, birds, black market, Bleach, blue sea, bombs, bones, boot camp, brain, britannica, Bros, burial plots, burned, business, butane, Campo, cannibalism, captain america, Carol Magers, carpet, Category, Causes, causes of mutation, cemetery, central intelligence agency, channel 39, channel 5, charlie tackashima, chat rooms, cheap cheap, Cherokees, child porn, chips, chosen one, chow, chula vista heritage museum, CIA, civil rights, close, cnn, CNN international, coca cola, COCKFIGHTING, Colorado State University, com, computers., concerts, confidential, consequences, COOKIES, copy that, Copyright, Coronado island Bic lighter, Cosco, creator, creature, crime prevention, crime stories, crystal pier, cush, cyber criminals, cyborgs, daily news, daily star, dairy farms, DEA, dead, Del Mar Race Track, depend on Abba, dermatologist, destroy all copies, disinfectant, DMV, domino's pizza, DRAG QUEEN, drag queens, Drinking, droids, drug sales, Earth, Effects, effects of mutation, Electronic Communications Privacy Act, electronic communications rights, England, entomologist, ET, Europe, events, Evidence, explore, faa.gov, face book, facebook, faith, fast people search, Father Joe's Village, FBI, fear, federal departments, feed the needy, female and male sex, Fire, fish, flooring, flowers, Forum, freedom, Fruit and Berries, fullest joy, gambling, Gandhi, gas, gay, germany, germs, GiJoe, global, global warning, God, GOLDEN ACORN CASINO, Good news Friday, google, Google Scholar, Gorilla War - HISTORY, gotchya, granades, great depression, gun shows, GUNS AND ROSES, harmony, harry potter, Hawaii, HEBREW, Hell angels, heroin, high, high rise, hilo news paper, hilo police, Hiroshima, Historical Crime Statistics, HISTORY, Hollywood universal studios, homeless, horoscopes, horses, Human Rights, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, Hyndu, ICAN, imagination, imaging, immigration, India, Indians, induced mutation, integration, INTEGRITY, International, ionizing, Islands, JAP, japan, Jeep, JERUSALEM, johnny depp, Joshua, Jungle, KIA, kids, killers, Kool-Aid, Kush, labels, legally privileged information, leisure, Licence plates, Live, LIVE., lizard, location, London, lucky duck foundation, mahalo, manhunt, married life, Marvel comics, Massacre, math, Media evil, Medicinal Marijuana Laws, Men in Black, mental health, mercy, mexico, Military Dead Bodies, missing in action, missing person, molecule, money, more, Moses, motorcycle clubs, movies, mummy, muscles, museum, mutation, mutation examples, mutilated, NAC, name tackishima, NASA, national geographic, Navy seals, needles, nerves, news, NORML, north star, NOTHIN IS FUNNY, Oak, obituary. google, Officer of the Navy, OG, Omeleto, opportunity, oppression, or extra chromosomal DNA, ORBIT, organism, overseas, palm reading, parking, pay now, PBS channel, PDF, Pentagon, People & Blogs, pest control, pills, ponies, Pop Culture, porno, prayed, predators, preservation, prison cells, property, prostitution, psyco cops, publish, Queef, Questions (FAQ), racing, railway, rapture, read it, reanimation, resident evil, resident resources, respect, rise, Roaches Evolution, Robocop, robots, rUSSIA, Sabbath, san diego housing commission rental list, satanic, save, science fiction becomes truth, Scientific Consensus, Scraps and Waste, Sea port village, SECRET SERVICE, serial killers, serpents, settings, sex offenders, shell station, shopping, smile, SOS, space ship, spirits, stink, sunets, Sunrise, super hero, survive, Temple, Terrorist, Thank you, that girl, The Tripartite Pact, Timeline, tools, TORAH, True, trust, types of mutation, Unified GI, UNIVERSE PUT IN DANGER, USA, USA military gorillas, USA rights, USnAVY, van world, Vans, Vejias, videos, virus, Viruses, Vista, Vital Signs, WALKING DEAD, War, Water, weather channel, what are the 4 types of mutation, what is mutation in biology, Wind, witchcraft, Woman shelters, World war 111, yorkshirefolk, youtube, zombies















Comments
Post a Comment