US Terrorist Attacks
what is mutation in biology
what are the 4 types of mutation
HOME, PLANET SATURN, MY CHILDREN WHO FOLLOW OUR FATHER'S TEACHINGS and NOBODY, no place and nothing ELSE: the following applies to all mt technology, cyber protection: Confidentiality NOTICE: This
communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication
The following is a lie and roach brains...Abba loves us his creation freely asks nothing of us, he doesn't use IF we remain in his agape love lost or not, brain bugs or not. This isn't of abba,'s teachings Jesus says, reptile, rodent, roach brains..says right? Yes, my love
This is their NIV version
If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.
John 15:10 NIV
This is Abba's agape all loving kind God and it nerginsdwith an "I"statement,not an "IF" for, but IF one copies HIM 'er huh Jesus
in a children's version
John 15:10-12 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and I remain in his love. In the same way, if you obey my commands, you will remain in my love. 11 I have told you these things so that you can have the same joy I have. I want your joy to be the fullest joy.
12 “This is my command: Love each other as I have loved you.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+15%3A10-12&version=ICB
Comments
Post a Comment